Freelance Writing Job Opportunity from eHow
eHow is Looking for Writers of All Levels to Contribute to Their Growing Library of How-To Articles!
Would you like access to over 17 million people a month? Write for eHow and put your work in front of this highly engaged audience while also earning money for your articles.
Become an eHow Writer Today!
Joining our writer community is fast and simple. Once you register and opt in to our Writer Compensation Program, you can immediately start uploading articles and making money.
As part of our Writer Compensation Program, eHow Writers make money on the articles they submit. Payments are generally based on the traffic the article receives and the quality and uniqueness of the content. We also encourage our writers to promote their articles on their own websites and blogs.
Why Write for eHow?
Our easy to follow article template helps you quickly format and upload your articles. You choose the title and write the body of the article by filling in detailed step-by-step instructions. Add any tips or images readers will need to complete your How-To. Then pick a category, and you're ready to submit.
eHow Writers enjoy these benefits and more!
- Publish articles on topics of your choice
- Receive payments through your PayPal account every month
- Participate in contests and promotions that allow you to earn more money
- Learn from and interact with the eHow community through comments and ratings
- Drive more traffic to your articles and improve your rankings with the help of our Writer's Academy
- Take advantage of our member profile area where you can manage your articles, see pageviews and ratings, promote your other sites and more
How to Get Started
1. Visit eHow.com and create a user account.
2. Remember to opt in to our Writer Compensation Program by filling in your payment details here.
3. Pick a topic and start writing!
WOW! Women On Writing Columnist, Margo Dill, writes for eHow:
"I plan to continue to write for eHow and Demand Studios for an indefinite amount of time because it has been a rewarding and valuable experience. eHow's template and easy-to-use format makes it simple to write articles for the whole world to read." ~ Margo L. Dill
Give it a shot, it's FREE to sign-up!